Driver’s License Testing Information
If you are a student wishing to schedule a Driver’s License Test / Road Exam with Superintendent Solomon, please provide the following items/documents:
- Permit (must have had for at least 6 months and one day at appointment time)
- Insurance verification for the vehicle the test will be taken in
- License plate number for the vehicle the test will be taken in
- Proof of DPS approved Driver’s Education completion- if Driver’s Ed was not completed from a public school, then the control number on the certificate must begin with the letter “N”
- All documents must be legible upon receipt
- $25 for Noble Schools’ students
- $40 for out-of-district students
Feel free to send them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like more information or wish to bring the documents in person, please call 405.872.3452. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00am to 4:30pm.
Credit card payments are accepted at this link Driver's License Testing Fee.
Payor is required to have a MySchoolBucks account for this service. Create MySchoolBucks account